Acupuncture involves inserting thin needles through the skin into specific target points in your body. It is a major component of Traditional Chinese Medicine that has been performed for thousands of years. The ancient Chinese believe that acupuncture helps to balance the life force that flows through your body or chi (CHEE). Many western who practitioners use acupunture to stimulate nerves, muscles and connective tissue. Either way, schedule an appointment and see if acupuncture is right for you!
Dr. Kurt Kochek has been involved in natural therapy since the 80’s. He began his studies in Miami, FL and received his first Diplomat in Acupuncture at the American School of Oriental and Homeopathic Therapy. In 1995, Dr. Kochek went on to study at the International Institute of Chinese Medicine in Santa Fe, NM, where is received his Masters of Traditional Chinese Medicine Degree.
Dr. Kochek puts a major emphasis on Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine in combination with nutrition, when healing the body. He is considered a specialist in the area of musculoskeletal issues. He is also successful in treating the following:
- Pain – Acute or Chronic
- Chronic allergies, coughs and other respiratory issues
- Depression, anxiety, and stress issues
- Sinus and Migraine headaches
- Digestive and Gastrointestinal disorders
- Gynecological issues such as fertility, PMS, Menopausal
- Symptoms, fibroids, endometriosis, and much more.
- Facial Rejuvenation and Anti-Aging Medicine
- General Wellness and Increased Vitality
Dr. Kochek is NCCAOM Board Certified in Acupuncture.
Want to learn more about Acupuncture and Asian Medicine? Visit here.