EmSculpt® is a revolutionary treatment that addresses both body fat and muscle strengthening! Electromagnetic technology is used to stimulate your muscles to rapidly contract. This contraction cannot be achieved with voluntary muscle contraction. In other words, the EmSculpt ® can achieve muscle building results significantly quicker than you can on your own! Sound too good to be true? Schedule a consultation to discuss if EmSculpt® is right for you.
Before and After Photos
*Models. Not patients of Dr. Aquadro or Auburn Med Spa.
Am I a candidate for EmSculpt®?
- Almost everyone is a candidate!
- See below for contraindications.
What areas can be treated?
- Arms (biceps and triceps)
- Legs (calves)
How long does a treatment take?
- A treatment takes 30 minutes
- We recommend a minimum of 4 sessions that are 2-3 days apart for best results.
- You will begin to see results 2-4 weeks after treatment.
Is there any downtime?
- EmSculpt® is non-invasive and has NO DOWNTIME!
- No pre-treatment required either.
Patients with the following conditions are NOT good candidates for EmSculpt®:
- Cardiac pacemaker
- Implanted defibrillator or neuro-stimulators
- Electronic implants
- Pulmonary insufficiency
- metal implants
- drug pumps
- malignant tumors
- recent injured muscles
Call (334) 501-2221 today or fill out our contact form below to make an appointment with our EmSculpt® expert.
*Communications through our website or via email are not encrypted and are not necessarily secure. Use of the Internet or email is for your convenience only, and by using them, you assume the risk of unauthorized use. If you have an EMERGENCY, do not email–Call 911.
*By using the contact form you agree to join our newsletter. You can unsubscribe anytime.