Tru-Peel ® peel is the next-generation chemical resurfacing system designed to provide controlled exfoliation of damaged skin with significant visible results after just one treatment. Tru-Peel ® provides comprehensive range of treatment options based on the desired depth of resurfacing and desired clinical outcome. Our Tru-Peel ® includes a complimentary dermaplaning two weeks after the procedure.
What is Tru-Peel ® designed to treat?
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improve skin tone and irregular pigmentation
- Increase skin elasticity and overall firmness
- Improve overall skin health and appearance
Tru-Peel ® is available in L-Light, M-Medium and F-Forte. These are designed to provide a customized treatment regimen based on each individual’s skin condition.
Tru-Peel ® Light
Tru-Peel ® -L provides a light peel appropriate for patients seeking a gentle and superficial peel. It is indicated for all skin types and delivers uniform, consistent and noticeable results after a single treatment.
- First-time chemical peel patients
- Superficial hyperpigmentation
- Overall skin rejuvenation
- Acne-prone skin
- Mild Photodamage
- All skin types
Tru-Peel ® Medium
RESERFACE™ -M provides a superficial to medium-depth peel appropriate for patients seeking a medium peel and significant exfoliation.
- Positive clinical response to Tru-Peel ® Light
- Acne Scarring
- Moderate photodamage
Tru-Peel ® Forte
RESERFACE™ -F provides the strongest peel appropriate for patients seeking a deeper peel with significant exfoliation.
- Positive clinical response to Tru-Peel ® -L or Tru-Peel ® -M
- Significant photodamage
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Acne Scarring